Your future employer
Tax Consult is a company providing tax, accounting and advisory services to international groups as well as to Belgian based small and medium companies. Our history began in 1981 when we opened the first office in Brussels, where we are still located today. In addition to the Brussels office, we also have an office in Antwerp.
Tax Consult Accountancy & Advisory, a division of Tax Consult SA is looking for a Senior Accountant.
Your function will cover the following elements:
Advising and assisting our clients with their accounting practices. This includes:
- Being part of a client service team in which tax advisers and accountants work closely together for a client.
- Tax and social security calculations.
- Handling monthly payrolls, managing accounting obligations in Belgium (indirect tax returns, statutory financial statements, verifying accounting records)
- Handling clients independently.
- Developing reports according to the ITAA procedure.
- Knowing how to handle and analyze data in a way that is helpful to our clients.
- Supervising projects autonomously.
- Processing of accounting documents via digital platform and accounting software.
- Preparation of fiscal forms and VAT lists such as the client list or the foreign VAT refund request
- Being able to guide junior accountants to help them to be more autonomous and to teach them to work autonomously and effectively.
- You will be initiated on Belgian and international tax matter (corporate and VAT)
Tax Consult highly encourages you to bring your own experiences to the team to deliver high-quality as well as to have some fun!
The value you will bring
- You have a bachelor in accounting or taxation.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Belgian accounting firm.
- Knowing how to use MS office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Being a native Dutch speaker with a great knowledge in English. French is considered an asset.
- You are familiar with the international and Belgian GAAP.
- You have great knowledge of general accounting practices and the legislation.
- You are able to manage clients projects on your own.
- You are able to take responsibility from preparing financial reports, accounting reconciliations and many other financial accounting practices.
- You are used to accounting and tax tools such as Exact Online, Yuki/Visma, Wbks, Clearfact..
- Taking responsibility and ownership when it comes to your work quality and can easily take advantage of an empowering environment.
The offer you will get
- We offer the opportunity to develop your skills in complex tasks and responsibilities.
- Tax Consult offers a young and exciting environment where we will do our best to build the safe and supportive place you need to reach your personal objectives.
- You will have the possibility to perform high quality services to dedicated clients.
- The opportunity to work flexibly to accommodate your work-life balance at best.
- The offer includes a complete benefits package, with a company car or a mobility budget (depending on your needs), hospitalization insurance, and much more.
- We will give you access to a growth environment, based on a wide catalog of training and on-the-job development opportunities.
Overall, we care for what you will bring to Tax Consult and strive at finding the balance that will suit you best to grow within our accounting practice.
Any questions? Just want to have a chat with us? Don’t wait any longer and submit your resume now! (firstname.lastname@example.org)