Your future employer
Tax Consult is a company providing tax, accounting and advisory services to international groups as well as to Belgian based small and medium companies. Our history began in 1981 when we opened the first office in Brussels, where we are still located today. In addition to the Brussels office, we also have an office in Antwerp.
Tax Consult Accountancy & Advisory, a division of Tax Consult SA is looking for a Senior Tax Adviser for its Accountancy Team.
Your function will cover the following elements:
Advising and assisting our clients with their tax compliance and documentation, design, implementation, planning and dispute resolution in a Belgian context. This includes:
- Being a member of a client service team with other tax advisers and accountants in the fiducie team who collaborate closely together to respond to the needs of their clients.
- Taking charge of the review or preparation of tax returns of our clients (companies, branches, individuals and non-profit organizations).
- Handling clients meetings autonomously to successfully achieve their projects.
- Taking initiative and suggesting creative and innovative ideas is highly appreciated.
- Defending your own ideas and recommendations is encouraged.
- Being able to take criticism to improve overall working performance.
- Drafting client contracts, undertaking legal analysis of clients, incorporation and liquidation of companies is part of the job!
- Being involved in the preparation of tax advisers in the field of Belgian tax law, ISOC, IPP, annual tax on securities accounts, tax on stock market transactions.
- Taking part in some advisory practices.
The value you will bring
- You have a master’s degree in tax law.
- Bringing a minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in an international consulting firm.
- Well-acquainted with income tax return, corporate tax and personal income tax.
- You are used to working with MS Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Being native in Dutch and fluent in English. French is considered as a great asset!
- Having a solution-oriented mindset is highly appreciated.
- Being able to communicate effectively and taking part in active listening.
- Accepting feedback from colleagues and being able to implement it!
The offer you will get
- The opportunity to work from Antwerp and you will be allowed to have a maximum of 2 days of homeworking. You will be required to attend the Brussels office once a week.
- We offer an exciting, pleasant and dynamic work environment where we will do our best to build the safe and supportive place you need to reach your personal objectives.
- Sharing your personal and professional experience is encouraged! We would like to see you bring your personal touch to the team.
- Tax Consult has put together a complete benefits package, including a company car or a mobility budget (depending on your needs), hospitalization insurance, and much more.
- We will encourage you to grow professionally by providing you with the right trainings and a wide range of learning.
Overall, we care for what you will bring to Tax Consult and strive at finding the balance that will suit you best to grow within our Tax Consult Accountancy and Advisory practice.
Any questions? Just want to have a chat with us? Don’t wait any longer and submit your resume now! (email@example.com)