Our tax advisors, selected for their high level of expertise and supported not only by specialised Belgian and international professional documentation but also by specialised advisors within our international network “Alliott Group”, ensure that your legal obligations are met while optimising your tax burden.
We offer you the following assistance:
Tax compliance services
- Preparation of all VAT returns;
- The declaration of withholding taxes for payment to non-residents;
- Withholding tax returns for company directors;
- Formalities relating to advance payments;
- Reviewing or calculating the tax provision;
- Preparation of the tax return and its annexes;
- Tax benefits related to innovation income;
- Transfer pricing obligations;
- Verification of warnings from the roll;
- Preparation of tax forms;
- Declarations in terms of tax on assets for ASBLs and AISBLs;
- Withholding tax returns.
Tax consulting and planning services
Our tax consultants advise you on complex matters such as:
- Incorporation and liquidation of companies, branches, … ;
- Various opinions concerning the scope of application of Belgian tax provisions;
- Optimisation of salary packages and variable remuneration for executives and managers;
- Tax planning in relation to the structure of international groups;
- Optimisation in relation to special legislation;
- Optimisation of real estate assets;
- Assistance in treaty matters;
- Claims for tax exemptions and other tax benefits related to innovation income and obtaining subsidies;
- Company restructuring;
- Belgian and international estate planning;
- Exchanges, sharing of thoughts and second opinions in the above-mentioned matters.
- Transfer pricing analysis and advice;
- Exchanges, discussions and second opinions on the above matters.
Contentious or preliminary tax proceedings
We are committed to our professional reputation and have excellent contacts with the tax authorities. We can represent you in the defence of your interests in any proceedings such as:
- Advice on strategies to be adopted in the various administrative and judicial phases;
- Analysis and preparation of responses to requests from tax authorities;
- Negotiating agreements and defending your interests in administrative proceedings;
- Requests for agreement with the Advance Rulings Service and VLABEL;
- Tax adjustments;
- Preparation for and participation in tax audits;
- Support and follow-up of your tax disputes before the courts in collaboration with the lawyers.